A Guide on Hemorrhoids and Homeopathy
Hemorrhoids or sometimes called piles refer to a condition where the particular veins around the lower rectum and anus tend to be swollen and swollen. It can happen to anyone - men or women and old or young. Hemorrhoids take place because there is a strain in the bowel movement. Others suffer from hemorrhoids because of aging, pregnancy, chronic diarrhea and also chronic constipation. It can be seen either internal (inside the anus) or external (below the skin around the anus). There are a few people who have hemorrhoids but they do not experience any symptoms. Vibrant red blood that covers the particular stool is one of the common internal signs of hemorrhoids. Take note, internal hemorrhoids may protrude from the anus which can be painful and irritating.
List of Remedies
Homeopathic remedies are one of the most effective and safest ways to treat hemorrhoids. It offers gentle and no side effects treatment. For severe cases of hemorrhoids, surgery is the only answer. Before you decide to resort to this treatment, test the gentle homeopathic remedies available before it is too late.
- Witch hazel extract is a common ingredient of different hemorrhoids treatment available in the market like medicated hemorrhoid pads.
- It acts as an astringent.
- In most health food and drug stores, you can buy pure hazel extract.
- You simply apply the extract using a clean cotton ball on the affected area.
- It's a no-no to cover the hemorrhoids after program with gauze or bandage.
- Repeat the same procedure three times a day for several days.
- This procedure will help reduce discomfort and shrink the swollen and enlarged veins.
- Aloe vera includes a gel-like sap that is rich with astringent properties that can cool, soothe and heal irritated tissues.
- Apply the sap directly on the affected location using a cotton swab or ball.
- In order to get the gel like sap from the plant, cut in half the leaf and then slice down at the middle.
- Collect the extract using the cotton swab from the center.
- In the event that you can not get a fresh leaf of the aloe vera plant, you can purchase from grocery or drug stores aloe vera extract.
Sulfur is Known to Treat Skin Conditions Such as Scabies and Acne
It is also an effective treatment for hemorrhoids because of the antibacterial and mild astringent properties it contain. Put together a mixture of a calming ointment plus a teaspoon of sulfur powder. Apply the mixture directly to the infected region at least two to three times a day.
Information on How Hemorrhoids ShrinkInformation on How Hemorrhoids Shrink. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Set includes homeopathic drops, topical cream, and herbal supplement, created to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil's active ingredients have been used for many years to support healthy blood circulation, helping in reducing inflammation and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Now they are all integrated into this special Hemorrhoid formula. Improving blood circulation, decreasing inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been proven to relieve the discomfort and flare-ups related to hemorrhoids.
More Details about This Product »
Other Tips to Remember
Use the aforementioned homeopathic remedies in conjunction with the following:
- Proper diet is a must.
- You need to include in your food foods rich in fiber.
- Remember, constipation is one of the leading causes of hemorrhoids.
- Prefer to drink or eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
Natural Hemorrhoids Treatment - Methods To get rid of Severe Bleeding Hemorrhoids In severe cases, surgery is required to get rid of hemorrhoids. But if you re only a few days into having it, there are several natural hemorrhoids treatments that you can put to good use in the comforts of your home. Of course it goes without...
How to get rid of hemorrhoids - my story how I cured hemorrhoids using natural hemorrhoids treatment
Click here to find out how to get rid of hemorrhoids, this is what I used: http://hemorrhoids-free.com/ Guys, I can tell you this - it was the only thing that helped me ...
- Avoid holding the urge of going to the bathroom.
- Go if you really have to.
- At the same time, do not prolong your stay inside the toilet.
- This will just create pressure on your rectal region.
- Drink eight in order to 10 glasses of water each day.
- Make it a habit to be able to bring a sippy tumbler of water.
- This will encourage you to drink water as many as you can.
For more info on the wonders of homeopathy and the way it can help treat your own hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and also http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish Go to Http://Tratamiento-De-Las-Hemorroides.Blogspot.Com
For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese go to http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.
Trey is a content marketer at gold-web-submission.com, a collection of articles about alternative health tips. Previously, Trey worked as a consultant for a tech software startup. When he's not scouting for web articles, Trey enjoys hiking and rock climbing.