Get Rid of Hemorrhoids with Natural Hemorrhoids Cure
Hemorrhoids or piles affect up to 50% of individuals and also frequently amongst middle age individuals. If you are one of them, surely you would want to know how to cure hemorrhoids. And if you prefer, you might also want to use natural hemorrhoids remedy to get rid of hemorrhoid piles.
However, first of all you need to understand that hemorrhoid piles can be caused by different reasons or due to certain conditions. If you are able to determine the cause of your hemorrhoids, you are more likely to tackle it more effectively so that you will be less likely to be able to have them once more in the future.
- One of the major contributing factors can be your bowel habits.
- This could be frequent constipation or the totally opposite, which can be frequent diarrhea.
- Any irregularity together with your bowel movements can trigger the growth of hemorrhoids.
- Constipation is the most common cause of hemorrhoids.
- Prolonged sitting or standing can also lead to hemorrhoid piles because these positions place unnecessary strain to the bowel region.
- Other main causes include obesity, excessive use of laxatives, pregnancy, lifting of heavy objects, eating fiber-deprived diet plan, etc.
So, what are the general natural hemorrhoids remedy methods you can use to remove hemorrhoid piles?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Cut down on processed foods, you need to include more cereals, fruits and vegetables into the diet.
- Up your water intake.
- Reduce salt intake.
- Too much salt in your diet causes your body in order to retain fluid, thereby leading to herniated veins.
To alleviate hemorrhoid symptoms, soak in a tub of warm water for about ten minutes.
When Using Mouthwash, Dampen With a Bit of Water First to Make It Softer.
Try treatments for hemorrhoids, such as applying aloe vera gel on the affected area to minimize pain and burning sensation, or perhaps witch hazel to shrink the swollen problematic veins, or Butcher's Broom to help with the healing process.
Apply cold compress, i.e. place ice packs on the afflicted area to reduce the swelling.
Anal Cancer Vs Haemorrhoids - Bleeding, Swelling Differences of Anal Cancer and Haemorrhoids
But may also be caused by less serious conditions such as hemorrhoids. Colon cancer and how to know the difference stopcoloncancernow hemorrhoids vs ...
- There are also over-the-counter hemorrhoid treatments available, but most of them utilize synthetic chemicals to treat the problem.
- Although these treatments might relieve the pain, but be aware that the alleviation will only be temporary.
- To ease hemorrhoid piles once and for all, you need to eliminate the root cause of this condition and not just the symptoms.
Compared to OTC treatments, natural hemorrhoids cure options tend to be cheaper, effective and sage, making it a more cost-effective hemorrhoid cure solution. Making lifestyle changes and taking herbal supplements may provide some help if you want to get rid of this problem once and for all. Take a look at this Hemorrhoid Miracle review for more information.
Serena is a freelance health writer, who has written for major pharmaceutical and international medical communications companies.
Trey is a content marketer at gold-web-submission.com, a collection of articles about alternative health tips. Previously, Trey worked as a consultant for a tech software startup. When he's not scouting for web articles, Trey enjoys hiking and rock climbing.