Had Enough of Hemorrhoids? These Tips and Treatments May Offer You Some Relief
Hemorrhoids, or piles as they are commonly called, are a real pain as well as can lead surgical treatment in extreme cases. The good news is most cases can be dealt with through simple changes to your diet and exercise regimen. Piles are actually vascular muscle in the anus accountable for stool control and only become a problem when they are inflamed.
Types of Hemorrhoids
There are two basic types of piles, internal and external. The difference between the two types is directly related to their location, as you can imagine. Those that occur over the dentate line are considered internal while the ones that are below it are believed external. What many people fail to realize is that external hemorrhoids are definitely not outside the anal cavity or visible.
Generally, piles are usually directly related to bowel movements. Constipation and diarrhoea can both contribute to the appearance of piles. The exact cause of hemorrhoids has not been clearly decided in clinical testing, however most would concur that pressure during pregnancy, prolonged sitting and straining during bowel movements are key components.
As stated above, most hemorrhoids remedy consists of nothing more than simple dietary changes, or perhaps in cases of prolonged sitting an increase in exercise may be justified. Here are a few things you should consider if you are suffering with hemorrhoids:
When Hemorrhoids Flare upWhen Hemorrhoids Flare up. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Package consists of homeopathic drops, soothing topical cream, and all-natural supplement, developed to help target the source of piles. Calmovil's active ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support proper circulation, help reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoidal veins. Improving blood circulation, minimizing inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been shown to alleviate the pain and flare-ups associated with hemorrhoids.
Click Here to Purchase »
- Fiber- increasing your fiber ingestion will give your stool much more bulk and soften it to be able to a degree.
- This will reduce the need to strain while having a bowel movement.
- Water- keeping yourself properly hydrated will reduce the chances of getting constipated, another cause of piles.
- Drink the recommended daily allowance or a little more if you suffer chronic constipation.
- Diet-do you've frequent bouts of constipation or diarrhoea as a result of what you eat?
- Some individuals have problems with dairy products, specific fruits and other foods; remove these from your diet.
How to Reduce Hemorrhoid Pain - Relief Recipes
How to Reduce Hemorrhoid Pain (hemorrhoid pain relief) Clean the anal area thoroughly after every bowel movement. Wipe gently so as not to further irritate ...
- Weight- in the event you needed an additional incentive to lose weight, piles may be just that.
- People, who are overweight, as well as pregnant women, have more anal pressure, which can lead to painful hemorrhoids.
- Losing weight can alleviate this cause.
- Go- Do you frequently find yourself waiting to be able to use the bathroom?
- Whenever possible you need to heed your body s natural urges rather than waiting, especially if you are suffering from piles.
Cauterization for Hemorrhoid One who has piles (a.k.a. hemorrhoids) no longer has to suffer because there are many available treatments. One could consult a doctor for prescription drugs. Non-surgical procedures like sclerotherapy as well as surgical procedures such as...
During a Flare Up
While you are working with these and other remedies for hemorrhoids, you may be wondering how to ease some of your symptoms. Piles tend to be marked by pain, irritation and itchiness of the anal region. Many people are too embarrassed to talk about this problem with their family physician and simply suffer in silence. Thankfully, there are a few simple things you can do in order to ease your discomfort.
Creams- there are many different creams you can buy over the counter at your neighborhood drugstore. These medicated creams relieve the itching and burning associated with hemorrhoids. Witch Hazel- in the event that you are still a little shy about purchasing medications witch hazel is a great treatment for piles. Chill it slightly in the refrigerator and apply with cotton ball for the best results. Hydrocortisone- a simple cream that can ease irritation Warm Bath- a soak in the tub can do wonders for many things that ail you, including hemorrhoids. Wet Wipes- they are not just for babies! Wet wipes are gentler than most toilet paper.
You have suffered for quite some time with hemorrhoids or just want a treatment for piles with a more permanent result you could look at natural supplements such as Hemocyl. Before you look into a surgical solution, it is a good idea to try the least invasive steps first.
- Helena is an editor at a great site for piles treatment info.
- You can see a detailed list of piles symptoms included in her recent product review.
Trey is a content marketer at gold-web-submission.com, a collection of articles about alternative health tips. Previously, Trey worked as a consultant for a tech software startup. When he's not scouting for web articles, Trey enjoys hiking and rock climbing.