Help for Bleeding Hemorrhoids
People get hemorrhoids when they apply too much pressure to the veins in the anal area. This pressure can come from a variety of situations. These include standing or sitting for long periods, constipation and straining to pass stools during a bowel movement, excessive diarrhea, heavy lifting or pregnancy and childbirth.
- Hemorrhoids can be internal or external as well as both kinds can ooze fresh red blood.
- If you have hemorrhaging hemorrhoids you could see bright red bloodstream in your stools, on your mouthwash or in the bathroom basin.
- In case your hemorrhoids are bleeding for a long time you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- You may be bleeding for some other reason such as an anal fissure so it's best to get professional advice.
- Always find a doctor's care if you notice large amounts of rectal bleeding along with dizziness or faintness.
- Order to stop the flow of blood to the hemorrhoid and prevent bleeding you need to avoid straining when you are on the toilet.
- Straining puts unneeded stress on the sensitive blood vessels in your anal area.
- The increased pressure causes them to stick out as well as at times bleed.
- Sitting or standing for a long periods causes blood loss because when you sit or stand you are building up pressure.
- The more pressure you build up the more chance you will bleed.
- If you take a seat a lot make it a point to get up and walk around every 15 minutes or so.
- If you are on your feet all day take a moment to sit down and put your feet up.
When You Have Bleeding Hemorrhoids There are a Few Things You can Do to Stop the Bleeding
One is in order to wipe yourself with clean wet toilet paper. Wetting the paper makes it softer and less abrasive. In addition to this, wipe yourself with pre-moistened wipes that you can buy at the pharmacy. Pre-moistened wipes that contain witch hazel are wonderful fro bleeding hemorrhoids because the witch hazel stops the bleeding right away.
Difference between Anal Cancer and Haemorrhoids - Anal Cancer VS Haemorrhoids
Hemorrhoid . Everyday health hemorrhoids vs. Colon cancer and how to know the difference stopcoloncancernow cancer hemorrhoids vs colon cancer "" " .
Warm Bath Will Also Help With the Bleeding
Sitting in warm water helps enlarge blood vessels. This allows the flow of blood to move out of the hemorrhoid causing it to shrink. Other natural treatment options include creams, ointments & suppositories. You can read reviews and prices of these types of treatments at Health Watch Report.
Trey is a content marketer at gold-web-submission.com, a collection of articles about alternative health tips. Previously, Trey worked as a consultant for a tech software startup. When he's not scouting for web articles, Trey enjoys hiking and rock climbing.