Hemorrhoid Banding - A method of Hemorrhoids Surgery
You suffer from hemorrhoids, do not be disheartened because despite the pain and inconvenience caused, hemorrhoids are not a life-threatening nor dangerous malady. The longest that you will be in pain by hemorrhoids is two weeks. Normally doctors would recommend surgical treatment regarding hemorrhoids treatment.
Hemorrhoids that are of the fourth degree type typically require medical intervention though there are natural remedies to relieve you of this problem. The fourth diploma hemorrhoids refer to the prolapsed and the external hemorrhoids. These hemorrhoids are just too big to be pushed back into the rectum.
- Rubber band is used where the doctor places a special rubber band around the base of the hemorrhoids.
- This band will cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid enabling the later to contract and later disappear.
- It takes about two weeks for the hemorrhoid dropping.
- Of course there are side effects such as pain and infection.
- Recurrence of hemorrhoids, swelling and also pain around the area can also happen.
You want to avoid the side effects of rubber banding next it is more suitable that you go and review the various home remedies available to remove hemorrhoids. The steps below can be used after you have undergone rubber band ligation in order to minimize the post operative side effects. These remedies are readily available in the grocery and pharmacy.
You can Try to Shrink the Hemorrhoids Using the Sitz Bath
You soak the buttocks in a bath that contains warm water for about three times daily. Other than using warm water, you can also add in Epsom salts or herbal salt to be able to the bath but refrain from using fragrances and bathing soaps because they normally cause irritation. Using the sitz bath will remove pain and invite the hemorrhoids to shrink.
Best Natural remedies for Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoids or piles, is something that millions of people suffer from globally. Fortunately though there is many a hemorrhoids remedy that s available these days. Advances in medical science have meant that many of these treatment procedures take...
- Take plenty of fibers in your diet.
- Fibers are found in abundance in vegetables and fruits.
- You can also acquire them from linseed, vitamin C and prunes.
- Their laxative house will aid in the development of soft stools.
- You can try to reduce an individual weight so as to relieve the extra pressure on the abdomen and pelvic regions.
- Added weight will promote the emergence of hemorrhoids.
- Try to exercise so as to control you body weight as a sedentary life style will simply induce hemorrhoids.
- Stay away from heavy lifting as this will cause additional pressure to the pelvic and anal regions.
- You can also apply creams containing astringents, anesthetics and anti inflammatory agents to relieve the pain, itching, and swelling.
- There are many natural ingredients including witch hazel, aloe vera, butcher's broom and the bioflavoids.
- These are not only effective but easily available.
How Do You Cure Piles - Easy Hemorrhoid Treatment
http://bit.ly/1A6YpaN Click now to watch a video seminar about how to reverse hemorrhoids forever in less than a week. This system is pain free, quick and it ...
- Natural remedies are gaining popularity as they are not only safe but cheap and very effective.
- Remove hemorrhoids and prevent constipation from ruining your life.
- The home remedies for hemorrhoids will ensure that you will be successful in eliminating hemorrhoids.
Trey is a content marketer at gold-web-submission.com, a collection of articles about alternative health tips. Previously, Trey worked as a consultant for a tech software startup. When he's not scouting for web articles, Trey enjoys hiking and rock climbing.