Hemorrhoids - Management and Home Cures
Have you encountered the medical term piles or hemorrhoids? Hemorrhoids or piles are very common. It can impact almost anyone. More than half of our population is experiencing this condition. Sad to say, due to lack of knowledge about hemorrhoids symptoms and physiology, there are those who are not aware that they are already suffering from hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids are usually damaged veins around the inside wall of our anus causing inflammation and also blood clots. According to medical resources, hemorrhoids has two types - internal and external hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids have minimal symptoms. That is why those who suffer from this type of hemorrhoids are not aware that they have it. Itch and unrelieved bowel movements are some of the symptoms associated with inner hemorrhoids.
- To treat these kinds of symptoms, you may add more fiber in your diet to soften bowels and to be able to defecate very easily.
- Are you aware that psyllium hasks are full of fiber?
- They aid in bowel movement as well.
- It works as a laxative by taking in water inside the colon and it becomes like a gelatin that aids to be able to facilitate bowel movement.
- Furthermore, when you are taking fiber you must increase your intake of water.
- Fruits and vegetables are not only rich in vitamins and minerals they also contain fiber that can help soften bowel and stools.
- Other than that, it contributes more vitamins in your body.
- Exercising also helps regulate bowel movement.
There are many home remedies that you may choose to try to manage mild cases of internal hemorrhoids. They are also as effective as synthetic medicines that are available in the market today. As compared to synthetic drugs and medications, home remedies are usually less expensive, has no harmful side effects and they are available correct at the convenience of your home.
- To avoid straining because of constipation, try drinking warm milk or yogurt everyday.
- Take or 2 freshly squeezed lemon juice and drink it without salt or sugar.
- A teaspoon of apple cider helps your digestion.
Hemorrhoids During Pregnancy
http://www.lnk123.com/SHOa9 - The best way to get rid of hemorrhoids once and for all. I couldn't find anything better. Hi! I'm robo-Suzie and today I'll talk to you ...
- Suppositories for hemorrhoids are very effective in treating hemorrhoids.
- Creams and medicated wipes are easily absorbed by the skin.
There are other ways to treat internal hemorrhoid such as Rubber Band Legation, Sclerotherapy, Home Photocoagulation, Hemorrhoidectomy, Laser Surgery Treatment, Eclectic Current Hemorrhoid Treatment, Fluid Nitrogen or Cryosurgery as well as etc. These kinds of hemorrhoid treatments are with regard to severe cases only which usually needed medical intervention.
How to Treat Hemorrhoids at home - 3 Steps You Can Do Hemorrhoids are irritating and should be avoided if possible. Having them will result to painful, discomforting and embarrassing experience, which can lead to bleeding if not treated instantly. Good thing hemorrhoids may be easily treated at home so...
- Mild cases of external hemorrhoids can be treated the same as internal hemorrhoids however, external hemorrhoids are painful and discomforting.
- Blood in the stool and itchiness in the area may occur.
Sitz Bath and Also Warm Bath can Help Alleviate Pain
In addition to that, it may reduce the swelling and it provides temporary relief. Just fill the basin with warm water (you might add herbs if you want) and involve the anus for a few minutes. Ice packs are also effective in relieving the pain and swelling, just apply it directly into the affected area for a short while. Moreover, you may try skin medications, medicated wipes and oral medicines for swelling, pain and for abrasions if there's any.
For severe cases of external hemorrhoids, they can be treated through a number of medical procedures the same as internal hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids if detected early can be easily treated with natural remedies and over-the-counter medicines.
- More importantly, this can be prevented by increasing fiber and water intake and regular exercise.
- Living a healthy lifestyle is the best prevention for hemorrhoids.
Trey is a content marketer at gold-web-submission.com, a collection of articles about alternative health tips. Previously, Trey worked as a consultant for a tech software startup. When he's not scouting for web articles, Trey enjoys hiking and rock climbing.