Injection Sclerotherapy for Hemorrhoid
According to the Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER), about half of Americans aged 50 years and above experience signs of hemorrhoids or piles. The disorder is characterized by soreness, itching, and bleeding in the anus or lower rectum. It can be caused by painful veins which swell. It's grouped into two kinds. It is an internal hemorrhoid if the inflamed veins are inside the rectum. It is external if it is under the skin that surrounds the anus. One who has this condition can take over the counter treatment, undergo a surgical procedure or try a non-surgical approach such as injection sclerotherapy for hemorrhoid.
- Sclerotherapy is only one of the non-surgical treatments for hemorrhoid.
- In fact, it is one of the oldest strategies used for treating treatment plans.
- Other non-surgical treatment options include rubber band ligation, cryotherapy and heat coagulation.
- With this approach, the medical practitioner would inject phenol or perhaps quinine urea in liquid form.
- They are the people referred to as the sclerosants.
- Their main goal is to get rid of the long-period but mild inflammation.
- The patients are usually requested to be able to defecate just before injecting the actual sclerosants.
- Defecating right after the treatment is strongly discouraged because it may reduce treatment's effectiveness.
- The area to be treated is usually oiled and pain killer may be given.
The Sclerosants Must be Shot to the Hemorrhoids' Base
It is not completely pain-free but the pain is experienced much shorter than the one experienced after a surgical procedure. This hemorrhoid management technique usually requires only a day for the pain to go away. It is really an outpatient procedure but most doctors recommend that you have someone come with you and also drive you home.
- One of the benefits of this injection sclerotherapy for hemorrhoid is that the results are quick even if it is less costly than other treatments.
- The soreness would diminish fast.
- One can see results at least a week after the fluids are injected.
- The hemorrhoids will come out of the body from the natural bowel movement, which must be pain and blood-free.
Lets look at Why Hemorrhoids During PregnancyLets look at Why Hemorrhoids During Pregnancy. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit contains natural supplement, calming topical cream, and homeopathic drops, developed to help target the source of piles. Calmovil's active ingredients have been used for many years to support proper circulation, help reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoidal veins. Improving blood circulation, lowering inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been shown to eliminate the symptoms related to piles.
Click Here to Learn More »
How to cure hemorrhoids naturally, piles treatment, natural hemorrhoid remedy, bleeding stool cure
http://www.HowToStopHemorrhoidsNaturally.com How to cure hemorrhoids naturally, piles treatment, natural hemorrhoid remedy, bleeding stool cure.
Another Good Thing about this Therapy is that It is Non-Invasive
This is why it is one of the most recommended to seniors suffering from the said disorder. Unlike surgical procedures, treating liquids to the veins does not require significantly strength and also excellent health.
Of Course, Any Kind of Treatment Has Its Own Disadvantage
In the case of sclerotherapy, one may develop scars in the affected area when the inflammation is actually taken care of. Moreover, the medical practitioners limit the treatment to only three hemorrhoids per sessions. It cannot be used for very large painful veins or third degree piles, too. Aside from that the injected phenol is less effective on large piles, there is also a danger for blood clots. Another downside is that the benefits of this treatment are not permanent. The condition may come back after a year or so.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Using Infrared Photocoagulation (Coagulation Therapy) Piles are very uncomfortable and often painful. Fortunately, there are a lot of remedies available right now - ranging from home remedies to over-the-counter drugs in order to surgical procedures. Mild cases subside on their own as long as the cause...
- Additionally, the injection sclerotherapy for hemorrhoids may be great for the elderly suffering from piles but it is not for everyone.
- It can not be employed to those who have additional inflammatory bowel conditions such as the ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
To find out about other treatments for hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com Regarding Italian go to http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Check Out Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.