Internal Hemorrhoid Remedy
An internal hemorrhoid is usually undetected because it does not have any manifestation unless the condition is already in its advanced phase or a blood vessel ruptures. The typical signs are having blood in feces or there are occasions where the hemorrhoid prolapses but returns by itself. When it does not come back in the rectum, it can be pushed back by the finger, and if not, then it is already considered advanced. Another problem that happens with internal hemorrhoids is that the vein gets thrombus inside of, which is extremely painful for the patient.
Since this problem is asymptomatic, people seek medical help only when they see blood in their feces or when some of the signs described are present as well as the disease has already been in the advanced stages. The usual causes of internal hemorrhoids are way of life related such as dietary habits, smoking, alcoholic beverages and low fluid intake.
Dietary habits is usually the main culprit of hemorrhoids, with low fiber as well as high fat intake, that causes constipation leading to too much straining every time the person movements his or her bowels.
- The first degree internal hemorrhoid does not have any prolapse and can only be detected when there is blood on the stool.
- This can be detected by guide examination when the doctor probes the inside of the anus with his finger.
- Second degree internal hemorrhoids may or may not have bleeding but the blood vessels prolapse out of the anus and goes back in by itself.
The third degree hemorrhoids also protrudes out of the anus but you will need to push it back in as it won't go back by itself unlike the second degree. And the last one is the fourth diploma hemorrhoid where even you can not push it back since it is either painful or it goes back out when pushed in. This one is the type where there may be blood clots in the blood vessels and causes severe pain. You also need extra care in cleaning after defecation because any kind of fecal material that is left may cause intense pruritusfrom irritation brought on by make contact with of the feces with the protruding tissues.
The diagnosis of internal hemorrhoids is by digital examination where the doctor probes the inside of your anus along with his finger and feels regarding protruding tissues in the rectal vault. This is the traditional diagnostic procedure being done before and are still being created by many physicians, especially those who do not have the high tech diagnostic tools.
Another method of diagnosis is as simple as immediate visualization using an anoscope, wherein a small tube with a probe at the end is introduced inside the anus and the other end is employed by the doctor to look inside the rectal vault. Occasionally it can also be connected to a screen so even the patient is able to see inside and know what it looks like.
- After diagnosis, treatment should be started depending on the severity, from drugs in order to surgery.
- However, this is not the end of internal hemorrhoid since there is a need to prevent its recurrence.
- Dietary modification is needed as well as healthy lifestyle is needed to ensure the inner hemorrhoid is gone for good.
Symptoms Of Internal Hemorrhoids & How To Treat Internal Hemorrhoids Naturally at Home?
Symptoms Of Internal Hemorrhoids & How To Treat Internal Hemorrhoids Naturally at Home? Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book and how ...
- Internal hemorrhoid is only found when you find blood on a stool or perhaps when it had advanced in order to severe stages.
- Below are a few ways on how to know that you have an internal hemorrhoid.
Trey is a content marketer at gold-web-submission.com, a collection of articles about alternative health tips. Previously, Trey worked as a consultant for a tech software startup. When he's not scouting for web articles, Trey enjoys hiking and rock climbing.