Newest Cure For Hemorrhoid: Cure Hemorrhoids By Treating The Root Cause
The newest cures for hemorrhoid problems flood the internet with the latest creams, pharmaceuticals as well as non-surgical and surgical procedures. Recent research has found that a high fiber diet as well as natural methods prevent and handle most mild to moderate hemorrhoids. When the hemorrhoids do not go away or are very large, it may be necessary to seek medical treatment.
Constipation is the Most Common Cause of Hemorrhoids
Reducing constipation address the root of the problem and is the most important aspect of therapy. Drinking plenty of water and eating a fiber nutrientdense of fresh fruit of vegetables will alleviate constipation. Dietary fiber also softens the stools, reducing pain and bleeding of hemorrhoids. For more stubborn constipation, taking a natural fiber supplement, such as psyllum husk powder, is a beneficial addition. When taking fiber supplements, it is vital to drink 8 to 10 ounces of water per day.
- The following natural remedies can help reduce in size the hemorrhoids and alleviate symptoms.
- Soothe the irritated areas with 15-minute warm sitz baths.
- Use warm damp towels to the area a few times a day for added benefit.
- Witch hazel, applied with a clean and sterile cotton ball, will soothe and cool the affected areas.
- Aloe Vera may also be applied to calm and heal the tissues of the rectum.
- For more severe cases, a combination of natural and medical treatments may be necessary.
- One non-surgical medical method happens to be popular is a fixative procedure, which cuts off the blood supply to the hemorrhoids.
- The scar tissue following the treatment helps prevent re-occurrences.
Fixative Procedures Include Rubber Band Ligation, Lasers or Perhaps Heat
During rubber band ligation, a doctor jewelry small rubber bands around the base of the affected areas to cut off circulation. Due to lack of blood supply, the hemorrhoids fall off in a few days after treatment. Pursuing the method there is usually several blood loss and discomfort for about four days. Coagulation uses laser or heat to be able to solidify and shrink the hemorrhoids. Coagulation has a higher percentage of re-occurrence than rubber band ligation.
How To Shrink Hemorrhoids At Home Fast How To Shrink Hemorrhoids Naturally
VISIT: ▻▻ http://hemorrhoidscure.vital101.com ◅◅ How To Shrink Hemorrhoids At Home Fast - How To Shrink Hemorrhoids Naturally What are Hemorrhoids?
The Problem is Severe Surgery May be Necessary
However, it is certainly worth trying natural and also non-surgical methods before invasive surgery. Regardless of the treatment, a high fiber diet and plenty of water should always be part of the treatment plan. Consult a health care practitioner to rule out other causes of symptoms.
- Discover how you can cure hemorrhoids safely in Two days.
- VisitNatural Hemorrhoid Cure in order to find out how.
Trey is a content marketer at gold-web-submission.com, a collection of articles about alternative health tips. Previously, Trey worked as a consultant for a tech software startup. When he's not scouting for web articles, Trey enjoys hiking and rock climbing.