Primary Causes of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids refer to a medical condition, which is marked by enlarged pain in the rectum region. It is often a very painful condition and is often marked by bleeding during passing of tools. Unlike what most people think, it is a fairly common condition and the only reason, why that might seem so rare, is the fact, that not many people are interested in talking about it, in spite of suffering from this condition. Fewer people are actually bold enough to get treatment for this condition.
- Causes of hemorrhoids could be many.
- However, the major cause of hemorrhoids is straining during passing of stools.
- This might be due to ill functioning of the bowel, which leads to constipation and people tend to exert pressure while passing stools.
- This leads to swelling near the anus, which is known as hemorrhoids or piles.
- Causes of hemorrhoids can be broadly grouped into two parts, i.e. reasons which might be avoided and people who can not be avoided.
- Nevertheless, most of the times, such a condition is caused due to possible to avoid reasons.
Hemorrhoids Treatment, How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids, Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids, How to Treat
Hemorrhoids Treatment: These are *All the Real Proven Ways to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids You Actually Need to Know Right Now Today... 1. 0:18 How to Get Rid ...
Bad Eating Habits are a Major Cause of this Condition, as It Leads to Constipation
The fast and busy lifestyle of the current generation has led to excessive reliance on junk foods. Not only do these foods have little nutritional value, but they are often rich in harmful fats that create obesity, which is another major reason for this condition. These foods have a very low content of fiber and roughage which are very important for proper bowel condition.
Rubber Band Ligation Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids Relief - Natural Remedy For Hemorrhoids Rubber Band Ligation HemorrhoidsAll over the world more than 4% of the people will experience hemorrhoid pain. This is one of the most common problems that people get however it is one where people are widely uneducated about the many causes of...
- Obesity is another major cause of this condition, wherein excessive deposition of fat in the body restricts easy bowel movement.
- Other factors like addiction to tobacco, smoking, as well as alcohol, apart from inadequate physical activity, also lead to this condition.
- It is therefore in your best interest to get rid of these habits, as well as engage in more physical activities.
Aging is Another Major Cause of Hemorrhoids
As a person gets older, the walls of the rectum obtain weakened, which leads to be able to this condition. After that, there are other factors, such as heredity conditions, also leads to hemorrhoids in many cases. Also, certain diseases, may also lead to this condition. Apart from these, women will also be prone to this condition, during pregnancy. This happens, as the fetus exerts pressure on the hemorrhoid veins. The modern style of toilet is also quite often considered to be a factor to this condition.
You are suffering from hemorrhoids then feel free to visit a hemorrhoid doctor
Trey is a content marketer at gold-web-submission.com, a collection of articles about alternative health tips. Previously, Trey worked as a consultant for a tech software startup. When he's not scouting for web articles, Trey enjoys hiking and rock climbing.