Prolapsed hemorrhoids is a medical condition and can be defined as swollen or enlarged veins, which appear around the anus region. Prolapsed hemorrhoids is actually quite often seen as an major symptoms, such as itching, painful irritation, as well as mild in order to stern bleeding from the rectum. This results in a feeling of uneasiness in the anus region. As it is, the problem can be broadly categorized into two categories, i.e. internal hemorrhoid and external hemorrhoid. In case of Inner Piles, the swelling of the veins take place, inside the anus; whereas in case of outside Piles, the swelling appears outside the rectum.
- Normal circumstances, the internal piles do not appear out of the anus.
- However, just in case the hemorrhoid gets excessively enlarged, then in that case they tend to bulge out of the anal sphincter.
- Like a situation is referred to as prolapsed hemorrhoids.
- In this condition, the protrusions emerge as several soft tissues; which are reddish in color.
- They are wet and are usually covered with rectal mucus.
- At first, the condition is not painful as such.
- However, in case the condition gets severe, which is usually in the later stages, then in that case, they totally bulge out of the anus.
- This may further result in blood clotting, which would lead to a condition, which is referred to as thrombosed hemorrhoids.
This condition is a result of poor food habits, old age, heredity factors, as well as being pregnant, besides quite a few other factors. As it is, all the remedies and treatment, which are used for the treatment of normal hemorrhoid, can be used for the treatment of prolapsed hemorrhoids. These types of therapies usually revolve around natural procedures, such as increasing the intake of high fiber foods, increasing the consumption of fluids, staying away from addiction to alcohol, tobacco or smoking, as well as proper exercise. Apart from these kinds of, warm water bath, using ice packs on the affected area and putting on creams and ointments on the affected area, are other remedies with regard to treatment plans.
- However, in case the problem is very severe, then in that case, surgery is the only option, that can work.
- To be able to choose, the course of treatment, the severity of the condition needs to be evaluated.
- The situation can be categorized into four degrees, i.e. first degree, second degree, third degree, as well as fourth degree.
- In case of the first degree, the outcropping does not bulge out of the anus.
- Regarding second degree, it protrudes out of the anus, but moves in and out of the rectal opening, without manual involvement.
- In the event of the third degree, the hemorrhoids protrude out of the anus and have to be inserted manually in the anus.
- The fourth diploma could be the most severe problem, in which the protrusion can not be inserted even personally.
- In such a condition, surgery is the only option.
A person are suffering from hemorrhoids then feel free to go to a hemorrhoid doctor
Hemorrhoids Natural Remedies : What Causes Hemorrhoids, Symptoms and How To Shrink Hemorrhoids Fast
Learn How To Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally in 2 Days! Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Permanently Without Surgery. CLICK HERE ▻▻▻ http://www.