Prolapsed hemorrhoids is a medical condition and can be defined as swollen or enlarged veins, which appear around the anus region. Prolapsed hemorrhoids will be quite often seen as a major symptoms, such as itching, painful irritation, as well as slight to stern bleeding from the anal sphincter. This results in a feeling of uneasiness in the anus region. As it is, the situation can be broadly categorized into two categories, i.e. internal hemorrhoid and external hemorrhoid. In case of Inside Piles, the swelling of the veins take place, inside the anus; whereas in case of outside Piles, the swelling appears outside the anal sphincter.
- Normal circumstances, the internal piles do not appear out of the anus.
- However, in the event the hemorrhoid gets excessively enlarged, then in that case they tend to bulge out of the anus.
- This kind of a situation is referred to as prolapsed hemorrhoids.
- In this condition, the actual protrusions emerge as several soft tissues; which are reddish in color.
- They are wet and are usually covered with rectal mucus.
- Initially, the condition is not painful as such.
- However, in the event the condition gets severe, which is usually in the later stages, then in that case, they completely bulge out of the anus.
- This might further result in blood clotting, which would lead to a condition, which is referred to as thrombosed hemorrhoids.
This condition is a result of incorrect food habits, old age, heredity factors, as well as pregnancy, besides quite a few other factors. As it is, all the remedies and treatment, which are used for the treatment of normal hemorrhoid, can be used for the treatment of prolapsed hemorrhoids. These therapies usually revolve around natural procedures, such as increasing the intake of high fiber foods, increasing the intake of fluids, staying away from addiction to alcohol, tobacco or smoking, as well as proper exercise. Apart from these, warm water bath, using ice packs on the affected area and putting on creams and ointments on the affected area, are other remedies regarding this problem.
Hemorrhoids Natural Remedies : What Causes Hemorrhoids, Symptoms and How To Shrink Hemorrhoids Fast
Learn How To Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally in 2 Days! Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Permanently Without Surgery. CLICK HERE ▻▻▻ http://www.
- However, in case the problem is very severe, then in that case, surgery is the only option, that can function.
- So that you can determine, the course of treatment, the severity of the condition needs to be judged.
- The condition can be categorized into four degrees, i.e. first degree, second degree, third degree, as well as 4th degree.
- In case of the first degree, the protrusion does not bulge out of the anus.
- In the event of second degree, it protrudes out of the anus, but moves in and out of the rectal opening, without manual treatment.
- In the event of the third degree, the hemorrhoids protrude out of the anus as well as have to be inserted manually in the anus.
- The fourth degree may be the most severe problem, in which the protrusion can not be inserted even personally.
- In such a condition, surgery is the only option.
A person are suffering from hemorrhoids then feel free to visit a hemorrhoid doctor