Understanding And Eliminating Hemorrhoids Naturally
Annoying, uncomfortable and many time embarrassing, hemorrhoids are a common and fortunately not serious health concern. Ahemorrhoid is identified as any abnormally swollen veins in the rectum or perhaps rectum. There are two different types of hemorrhoids: internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids don't hurt or even itch. They can't end up being felt because they form deep inside the rear end. External hemorrhoids are the cause of the pain, itching and burning that you often hear about on TV.
You are wondering if you are suffering from hemorrhoids, their symptoms include: rectal tenderness and bleeding, itching, painful going number 2 ' particularly with forcing. Sometimes a group that can be felt in the anus or there may be a small protrusion of tissue. Patients may also experience a release of mucus after a bowel movement.
- When a hemorrhoid is irritated, the surrounding tissue can swell, burn, itch, become painful or lose blood.
- This can take place for a number of reasons.
- Most often, they form due to repeated excessive pressure in rectal or anal veins, usually as a result of straining to pass bowel movement.
- Straining puts pressure on the rear end and causes blood to increase the size of, swell and bulge the walls of the veins.
Internal Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoid Symptoms Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids (piles)
Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, affect as many as 75 percent of people in the United States at some point in their lives. They most frequently strike when ...
Once a rectal vein has been expanded and a hemorrhoid forms, they are difficult to get rid of and it takes less straining for them to recur. Additionally, heavylifting, being pregnant & delivery, obesity, overeating, inadequate physical exercise and prolonged sitting 'especially on toilet can cause hemorrhoids to form.
You are Afflicted by Hemorrhoids, Treatment May be Required
Sometimes a painful blood clot may form in the hemorrhoid. It should also be sought out if there is excessive blood loss or even if an infection develops. It may also be wise to seek medical advice in order to rule out cancer of the rectum or colon.
Recommendations for Wellness
Ice packs and frozen probes can be inserted into the anus to reduce swelling. It can also provide relief from the itching and burning experienced even if it is only temporary.
Try Looking for Stiz Bath
Load your tub with 4-5 in. of warm water and sit in it for 15 minutes after a bowel movement. AStiz bath tub can help reduce swelling and also help relieve the itchy using up feeling that is often experienced after a bowel movement.
- Avoid reading or spending excess time on the toilet.
- When it takes you more than 3-5 minutes to have a bowel movement, after that something is wrong.
- Don't scratch.
- Although scratching can make a hemorrhoid feel temporarily better, scratching can damage the walls of the veins and create more problems.
Using pads soaked with witch hazel can provide temporary relief from the burning and itching often experienced with hemorrhoids.
- Eat lots of berry, specifically ones with outer skins like apples, peaches and pears.
- In addition to the added fiber the skin has, it will also help to add moisture for your stool.
Incorporate bulk forming fibers such as psyllium into your diet to help soften the stool and make the passage of a bowel movement easier and reduce straining. Fiber holds water as well as help to keep the stool soft, while added bulk help to proceed the stool through the colon.
- Make sure you drink your 8 glasses of water a day.
- Water is crucial for providing the intestinal tract with enough moisture so that the stools usually do not dry out.
- This is especially true if you are taking soluble fiber supplements.
- You suffer from constipation, try eating several dried prunes or drinking some prune juice.
- In addition to adding fiber, prunes have a mild laxative effect.
Herbs such as casgara segrada, turkey rhubarb or herbal combinations for example Natures Sunshine's LBS II and B-X can be used to evacuate the digestive tract. While these should be used with caution, they are less aggressive than many professional laxatives that are available at the supermarket.
- Always stand and walk during your breaks at work and try to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour.
- This can help prevent direct pressure in your rectum.
Your job demands heavy lifting, make sure you exhale whenever as you strain or lift and whatever you do, will not hold your breath.
Butchers Broom is good for a wide range of circulatory ailments, especially ones involving veins.
White Oak Bark can be used to shrink inflamed tissues & assists normalize bleeding.
About the Author:Copyright 2005
Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Rita Louise, Ph.D.is the author of the book 'Avoiding the Cosmic 2x4' It is it is her unique gift as a medical intuitive and clairvoyant that illuminates and enlivens her work. Let Dr. Louise help you provide health healing and wholeness back into your life. Check out http://www.soulhealer.com or call (972) 475-3393 for more information.
Trey is a content marketer at gold-web-submission.com, a collection of articles about alternative health tips. Previously, Trey worked as a consultant for a tech software startup. When he's not scouting for web articles, Trey enjoys hiking and rock climbing.